Whether you are a creative individual looking to learn specific techniques or a professional in search of skills to boost your CV, this course will offer you a solid foundation to Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign & Corel Draw.
By the end of the course you will be able to use software to its full creative potential for a variety of different outputs.
• Creating and modifying graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Combining images, graphics and type in InDesign
• Creating design in CorelDraw
• Selecting typefaces and using type as a design element
• Developing efficient ways of working using styles and templates
• Understanding color and how to prepare and proof a CMYK document for printing
• Students will also be encouraged to develop creative.
This course will provide you with the necessary real world applicable skills and knowledge to enhance and promote you or your potential client’s brand, ideas or message To meet one-on-one with a member of our Admissions team to arrange a visit for a sample class or if you have questions, we invite you to contact us by
Email: [email protected] or
Phone 06 530 9992/ 050 30 34 197, or drop in for a visit to our office
Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | QuickBooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing
518 total views, 1 today